Adventure Naksha Pahar & Monabari Tea Garden
Recommended itinerary (we can be customized as per guest requirements and preferences)
EX- Tezpur / Guwahati Airport
DURATION – 4 Nights 5 Days
States – Assam & Arunachal Pradesh
Places & Night stay – Tezpur 1 Night,Biswanath Chariali -3 Nights
Best Time To visit: October to April
DAY -1 Tezpur (Assam)
Arrival at Tezpur/Guwahati Airport. Transfer to hotel. After lunch sight seen at Tezpur
1. Agnigarh- ancient capital of the Salastambhas and the Burmanas the ruling dynasties of the 4th century C.E.
2. Dah Parbatia- is an ancient architectural site of a Hindu temple in the 4th Century AD. There is a door well which has survived the exposure to the natural elements for all these centuries. Ruins of the door frame of Da Parbatia temple, a few kilometres away from Tezpur, is perhaps the finest and oldest specimen of sculptural art in Assam. Its carving is characteristic of the early Gupta School of sculpture.
3.Chitralekha Udyan (Cole Park):It isone of the most beautiful places in Tezpur. Established by a British Deputy Commissioner, Mr. Cole in 1906, the park has two massive ornamented stone pillars, and other sculptural remnants. It was recently renovated and revitalized in 1996. It has water sports facility, walk ways, restaurant and open air stage.
Night stay at tezpur.
DAY 2 Biswanath Chariali ( Assam )
Early morning transfer to Biswanath Chariali. After breakfast full day sight visit at Biswanath Chariali
Biswanath Ghat- river port of mighty Brahmaputra and Northern capital of the Ahom Kings. Legendary Gupta Kaashi pilgrimage site for the hindus. Umatomoni River Island. A place famous for Ahom architectural style temples and protected site of the Archaeological Survey of India.
Evening hotel check in and night stay at Biswanath Chariali.
DAY 3 Excursions to Arunachal Pradesh, Biswanath Chariali ( Assam)
Full day excursion to Nakshaparvat ancient archaeological site at Papumpare district of Arunachal Pradesh via an undiscovered and remote village route by crossing as many as 20 rivers.
1. Picnic between picturesque hills and river and hanging bridge.
2. Visit of Nishi tribal village who has formerly known as the Daflas.
Evening return back to BIswanath Chariali. Night stay at Biswanath Chariali
DAY 4 Excursions to Tea Garden, Biswanath Chariali (Assam)
After breakfast full day site visit
1. Monabari Tea garden- The largest tea garden of Asia. Launch at restaurant there.
2. Kathonibarighat- River port of Brahmaputra and 6th aid of the Kaziranga National Park.
3. At evening jhumoir dance seeing.
Night stay at Biswanath Chariali.
DAY 5 Tour End with loaded memory
After breakfast transfer to Tezpur/Guwahati airport.
Package Cost Depends on Guest requirements please email@example.com
Code : AT/TB/SN 4/E TG